Part 4 of the eBay Announced Changes covers “Easier, more profitable selling on eBay” section of the eBay announcement and contains eight items – which we have broken down below. • Unpaid items: Streamlined process, faster recourse, auto-option with no negative Feedback • eBay dispute resolution for buyer claims: Seller update • My Messages and [...]
Archive for July, 2009
Part 3 of the eBay Announced Changes covers “Enhanced search presents more relevant listings” section of the eBay announcement and contains five items – which we have broken down below. • Best Match now considers impressions and sales for Fixed Price; Search Visibility tool helps you optimize your listings • Auction-style listings still get a [...]
Part 2 of the eBay Announced Changes covers “Rewards for sellers delivering great buyer experience” section of the eBay announcement and contains six items which we have broken down below. 1. Rewards for sellers delivering great buyer experiences * New way to look at DSRs: Avoid 1s and 2s; only domestic DSRs count * PowerSeller [...]
It is medicine time again. For many years eBay doled out changes in a continual drip. Now, they are handing it all out in one mega dose. Sellers for years have been asking for pre-announcement of changes. However, when they are doled out in such large chunks, it is a bit harder to digest. From [...]
Receive a guided tour of all the great Vendio Platform features and have your questions answered live!
1. Setting your Preferences with Vendio – Simply set it and forget it
2. Create simple shipping, payment, and tax profiles to use across items
3. A quick look at your items/ inventory and how to customize your view
4. The meat of the matter – creating listings and customizing the form
5. Importing items from eBay and Auctiva and much, much more
When: TODAY! Wednesday, July 22nd, 2009
Time: 3pm (PST)
Click here to register!
If you have a blog, website, or newsletter dedicated to selling online, we invite you to partner with Vendio to promote our free online store, multi-channel management service, and the award-winning eBay market research app – Vendio Research. Our all new Affiliate Program offers high conversion rates and three ways to make money:
1. FREE Store Sign Up: Earn $0.50 for referring users to our free store. With just five quick fields to complete, you’ll enjoy conversion rates up to 50%.
2. Multi-Channel Management Registration: Earn $25.00 for every seller you refer that completes multi-channel management registration on Vendio (this means a sign up to use our services for eBay or Amazon selling.
3. Vendio Research: Earn $20.00 for every new user you refer that subscribes to Vendio Research.
Affiliate Program benefits include excellent partner customer service, 90 day referral cookie duration and unique, gorgeous high performing banner ads, and unique, optimized landing pages for each campaign.
Access our Affiliate Program at ShareASale.com or to learn more, visit our Affiliate page. It’s free to sign-up!
Not many people really pay much attention to the rules and policies of Google Product search and this omission could cost you a lot of sales. Sellers saturated with rules from eBay may think that if their items are eBay compliant, then there should be no problem with Google Product search. Well, that’s not necessarily [...]