"As online sellers continue to expand their businesses, we have witnessed an increased demand for features and enhancements designed to help scale their online businesses," said Rodrigo Sales, CEO of Vendio. "Over the past six years, Vendio has built a strong reputation within the online merchant community, based in part on its cost effective, easy to use and extremely reliable image hosting service. These enhancements will dramatically reduce the amount of time merchants spend managing the thousands of images contained in their product catalogs."
With Vendio's new Image Hosting, online merchants can:
- Categorize and store images in up to 500 folders for better organization and ease of management
- Establish rules based on their particular needs for auto deletion and permanent image storage
- Find images instantly with new search and advanced search features
- Quickly find the correct images to attach with a larger selection window and an image search function right on Vendio's listing page
- Upload up to 50 images at once, up to 500 KB in size, with a new powerful uploader
- Enhanced integration with Vendio Sales Manager to improve listing efficiency
"A gold star goes to your image hosting service. It is easy and intuitive - great job!" said eBay Powerseller Jerry Swaffar. Chris Nicholson, another eBay Powerseller who previewed the product before its official release is just as happy about the latest enhancements, "A belated kudos and congrats on your image hosting, it has cut my listing time in half."
Throughout the remainder of 2004, Vendio will continue to enhance its existing services by introducing USPS calculated shipping options, which will allow sellers to add a shipping calculator to their listings and make it easy for buyers to calculate exact shipping costs to their zip code. Vendio will also launch a new version of Sales Manager focused on the sales automation needs of inventory-based sellers. The service will make selling easier with powerful bulk creating and editing of items, fully automated re-list and re-launch processes, and the same merchandising and post sale features in Sales Manager that currently helps tens of thousands of merchants sell more.