8 - Vintage KBC Brass Hardware Pulls - Louis XVI style
• MAKER: KBC Keeler Brass Company
• PATTERN: 5 pulls, # G385 on pull, K438 on base. 3 pulls # G383 on the pull, K436 on the pull
• ITEM: 8 Vintage Brass Furniture Drawer Pulls
• DISCUSSION: We are offering in this auction are 8 brass pulls from the Keeler Brass Company which has been in business since 1900 til the present. The pulls are a Louis XVI style. From the last picture, you can see how these pulls look on an 18th century antique piece of furniture. Any type of hardware pull runs about $10.00. All of these for the starting price of $9.99.
The size of the 5 of them is 2 3/8" long with the ring 1 7/8", the 3 others are 2" long, with the pull being 1 1/2". I do not have the screws, but you can go to any hardware store and purchase 8 of them for under $2.00. I could do it, but I wouldn't know the thickness of your drawer.
It's clean out time for me.
• MARK: KBC
• CONDITION: The condition is good, please view pictures.
• You are bidding on a used, vintage or antique item. Most of our treasures are in excellent condition for their age they should not be confused with new condition unless item is stated to be new. Damage or notable flaws are mentioned in condition above but age appropriate wear should be expected.
• NO RESERVE
GOT A QUESTION
• Email all questions prior to bidding.
• Payment through Paypal is due within 5 days of close of auction.
• Buyer agrees to pay all shipping and insurance charges. (7% sales tax FOR Florida RESIDENTS ONLY.)
• Returns accepted for refund if the item is not as represented, as long as the buyer notifies the seller within 5 business days of receipt of the item, and returns the item insured, within 10 business days to the seller. In any other instance, All Sales are Considered Final.
To the eBayer in Australia, shipping would be $15.00
• We are happy to combine shipping of multiple items. Please wait for us to send you an invoice for items combined for shipping.
INSURANCE IS REQUIRED
• We are not responsible for loss or damage during shipment but will assist you in any way we can in resolving insurance claims.
• We do our very best to get your treasure to you safely.
• If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us first before leaving feedback, and allow us the opportunity to resolve any problem. YOUR SATISFACTION IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US!
• We will be happy to leave feedback once we receive feedback from you and know the transaction has been completed satisfactorily.
Items must be returned within 7 days .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
Returns accepted for refund if the item is not as represented, as long as the buyer notifies the seller within 3 business days of receipt of the item, and returns the item insured, within 7 business days to the seller. In any other instance, All Sales are Considered Final.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
Not Offered (Domestic)