Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
UNIVERSAL REMOTE CONTROL MX-810
The Universal Remote Control MX-810 - Fast Customization and Consistent Ergonomics in Every Room
Stylish and state-of-the-art, the MX-810 provides Home Theater owners and professional installers with dedicated, custom control over single-room Home Theaters or AV entertainment systems. It's an ideal remote for single-room Home Theater systems, as well as homes with multiple AV systems and more than one remote control, as each MX-810 remains dedicated to a single room's equipment, complete with a user-changeable label identifying the room.
The MX-810 is also pragmatic -- as easy for owners to use as it is quick for installers to program, achieving a unique synergy of power and flexibility that automates and simplifies the operation of even the most complex Home Theaters.
Narrow Band Radio Frequency (RF)
Featuring Radio Frequency (RF) addressability and a bright, color LCD display, the MX-810's readiness for programming allows custom installers to put any command on any LCD page, and fully personalize the screen's iconography for any and every user. The RF capability also eliminates the need to point the remote at whatever it's activating, or even remain in the line of sight of any equipment. It can control components up to 100 feet away from locations throughout a home, even components concealed in cabinets or behind doors.
With or without the MSC-400, the MX-810 is a powerful, versatile remote that revolutionizes the remote control experience for anyone who prefers a light, hand-held interface. The newest member of URC's family of Complete Control products, it delivers automation solutions for every purpose and superior entertainment for everyone who prefers to operate their systems as they wish, not as the equipment seems to dictate.
The MX-810 features a big, bright, active matrix LCD, larger and more vivid than comparable remotes, and a broad array of snappy, iconic graphics readable at a glance. It provides access to a vast array of custom control solutions, available free of charge on proprietary software online at the URC Control Room.
The MX-810 is PC-powered, programmable by any Windows-compatible laptop or desktop computer with a USB port. An installer can set up the remote by connecting a PC, then following the instructions of an onscreen programming Wizard. This can be done in advance or onsite, with a laptop in the Home Theater being programmed. The laptop need not be connected to the Internet. The programming Wizard guides the selection of operating instructions for any combination of A/V components, in part through effortless access to the world's best library of professional control codes.
Color and Graphics
The MX-810 can also be customized with a broad array of graphic "themes," including one-of-a-kind graphics provided by the remote's owner. Installers can ask the remote for Help at any point in the process, and be guided to an answer through an intelligent, context-sensitive response process.
Once programmed, the MX-810's color screen labels the six adjacent buttons with whatever functions are needed at the moment. The labels for the buttons change based on what the user is watching or listening to. If a user selects "Watching TV," he or she will see a list of buttons useful for watching TV. If a user selects "DVD," the buttons will control the DVD player.
Additional features include a motion sensor that automatically turns on the LCD screen when the remote is picked up, and a one-touch blue backlight that ensures the MX-810 can be used easily in dim or darkened rooms. A small integrated speaker optionally beeps in response to button pushes, indicating the remote has understood the instruction. A built-in time/date display, low-battery alert, rechargeable lithium ion battery, and a supplied USB programming cable further enhance its convenience and ease of use.
Power Plus Compatibility
Equally important, the MX-810 is fully compatible with URC's pioneering MSC-400 Master System Controller. The MSC-400 seamlessly harnesses the power of sophisticated home entertainment systems, providing installers with options and advantages not otherwise available. It offers triggered macros, RS-232 and relay control, video and voltage sensors, rock-solid Narrow Band RF and many more features — taming systems' complexity, while delivering unmatched flexibility, automation power, installation speed, and diagnostic capabilities.
The remote's addressability feature lets it communicate with a specific location or device, like the Master Controller, and comfortably co-exist with other RF remotes in a home, and AV systems in other rooms.
Custom programming a complex Home Theater is one of the most challenging aspects of an audio/video installation. Setting a Theater system to play a DVD with just one button, for example, can require programming a macro that instructs the screen to lower, the lights to dim, window shades to close, the projector and sound system to turn on, and the DVD player to start, while also making sure the cable box and iPod dock are turned off. The MX-810's compatibility with the MSC-400 makes such tasks easy for installers to program and easy for clients to use.
- LCD Size: 2-inch Active Matrix color LCD
- Size: 8.9 x 2.4 x 1 inches (H x W x D)
- Weight: 6.9 ounces (with battery loaded)
- Learning Capabilities: Standard frequencies (15kHz to 460kHz)
- Memory: 32 Megabits of Flash Memory Total, 28 Megabits for User Configuration, 24 Activities on 8 LCD pages for 24 devices for a total of 384 pages
- RF Frequency: 418 or 433 MHZ (Narrow Band)
- Range: Up to 100 feet when used with MRF-260, MRF-350 or MSC-400 RF Base stations
- IR (line of sight): Up to 50 feet with fresh batteries
- Power Supply: Lithium Ion rechargeable (battery included)
· Used but is in VERY GOOD CONDITION
· Tested and is working 100%
· Sold as is (What you see in the pictures is what you get)
- We ONLY accept Paypal as a form of payment.
- You must make a payment with by the 3rd day or you will get an unpaid case open on you by the 4th and the item will get relisted.
- Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- We will usually ship within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment and sometimes on Saturdays.
- No international shipping.
- We DO NOT accept changing the shipping address VIA eBay message& Email & phone request.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- 7 days after the buyer receives the item. Days counted are Monday through Sunday.
- The above 7 days allowed time-frame for returns is initiated upon package delivery.
- Marshall TCG Loot charges a 15% of total purchase restocking fee for any items used and opened.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge.
- We also require a tracking number when the buyer ships the product back to us.
- Refunds will be transferred via PayPal.
- Upon purchasing an item you agree to be bound to the terms of the above Return Policy.
· All warranty and technical support, if available, are provided by manufacturer.
For Manual and Other Description go to the link below:
Check out my other items!
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.