Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
ZIRCON Contractor MultiScanner Pro
Find studs, metal, and hot AC before you drill, saw, or pound with the Multiscanner Pro. MultiScanner Pro SL quickly and easily locates studs, metal, and hot electrical wiring behind walls, floors, and ceilings. A 4-mode switch makes it easy to change functions, while the easy-to-read display screen, SpotLite Pointing System, and audio tone all indicate the location of the target. The easy-to-use LCD display and audio signal indicates your target, with continuous AC detection in all modes. The SpotLite pointing system automatically displays a beam of light over the edge of a stud. Metal Scan finds rebar in concrete up to 3 inches deep, and copper pipe or conduit as deep as 1-1/2 behind walls, ceilings, and floors. When in Deepscan mode, for extra thick surfaces, it scans through up to 1-1/2 inches of drywall, plywood, and most flooring to find wood or metal studs and joists. Features four switch-selectable modes, patented TruCal instant calibration, over-the-stud indication to ensure accuracy, and a high impact case with comfortable grip.
· Finds rebar in concrete up to 3 inches deep
· Wire Warning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2-Inch (51 mm) deep.
· Finds copper pipe or conduit up to 1-1/2 inches deep
· Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm) deep
· Scans for metal and live AC wires
· Patented TruCal instant calibration ensures accuracy
· LCD display and audio signal indicate target
· Stud Scan mode finds wood or metal studs and joists up to 3/4-Inch (19 mm) deep
· DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm)
· A wide LCD array indicates an approaching stud
· A full LCD arrow, audio tone, and SpotLite Pointing System alert users when stud edges are located
· Patented SpotLite Pointing System and audio alert identify targets instantly
· AC Scan finds and traces live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2-Inch (51 mm) deep
· Metal mode locates non-ferrous metal, such as copper pipes, up to 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm) deep, and ferrous metal, such as rebar, up to 3-Inch (76 mm) deep
· Wire Warning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wire up to 2-Inch (51 mm) deep in stud and metal scanning modes
· Patented TruCal technology calibrates to any wall's density and a TruCal icon alerts the user when the tool is calibrated and ready to scan.
· Used but is in a VERY GOOD CONDITION
· Tested and is WORKING VERY WELL
· Fully FUNCTIONAL and OPERATIONAL
· SOLD AS IS (What you see in the Picture is what you get)
- We ONLY accept Paypal as a form of payment.
- You must make a payment with by the 3rd day or you will get an unpaid case open on you by the 4th and the item will get relisted.
- Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- We will usually ship within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment and sometimes on Saturdays.
- No international shipping.
- We DO NOT accept changing the shipping address VIA eBay message& Email & phone request.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- 7 days after the buyer receives the item. Days counted are Monday through Sunday.
- The above 7 days allowed time-frame for returns is initiated upon package delivery.
- Marshall TCG Loot charges a 15% of total purchase restocking fee for any items used and opened.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge.
- We also require a tracking number when the buyer ships the product back to us.
- Refunds will be transferred via PayPal.
- Upon purchasing an item you agree to be bound to the terms of the above Return Policy.
· All warranty and technical support, if available, are provided by manufacturer.
Check out my other items!
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.