Record 4 Smooth Bench Plane Made in England with Manual
This was my plane that I used when I was in Construction.
I Cherished this thing and always made sure the blade was up and never used on any thing that I thought would screw it up.
I hardly used it maybe 20 times at the most and thats the high end of a guess.
History of Record
No. 04 Smooth Plane
illustrated in Catalogue No. 15, February 1938
plane features end and side adjustment of the cutter. Handles and
knobs are of selected rosewood (post-war models are made of beech and
late 1990's models were made of impact resistant resin, or plastic.)
caps and small screws were nickel plated on early models. A brass
screw replaced the cam lever in 1995.
introduced in Catalogue No. 10, published in January 1931.
From 1931 to 2004
Cast iron body, rosewood,
stained beech or plastic handle & knob. Tungsten steel cutter
with brass adjuster
General purpose smooth
- This was my plane that I used when I was in Finish Carpentry
- I Cherished this thing and always made sure the blade was up and never used on any thing that I thought would screw it up.
- I hardly used it maybe 20 times at the most and thats the high end of a guess.
- The box is pretty beat up from being in the truck.
- It was up on it own shelf at the top in the back of the van.
- Sorry I did not get a picture of the box. If that is important to you I can get one
*Every thing you get are in the picture unless sated other wise.
*Please contact me if you have any questions before biding
- We ONLY except Paypal as a form of payment.
- You must make a payment with by the 3rd day or you will get an unpaid case open on you by the 4th and the item will get relisted.
- Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- We will usually ship within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment and some times on Saturdays.
- We only ship to the US and Canada
Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying. These charges are normally collected by the delivering freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up - do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We DO NOT accept changing the shipping address VIA eBay message&Email&phone request.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
7 days after the buyer receives the item. Days counted are Monday through Sunday.
The above 7 days allowed time-frame for returns is initiated upon package delivery.
Marshall TCG Loot charges a 15% of total purchase restocking fee for any items used and opened.
The buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge.
We also require a tracking number when the buyer ships the product back to us.
Refunds will be transferred via PayPal.
Upon purchasing an item you agree to be bound to the terms of the above Return Policy.
- All warranty and technical support, if available, are provided by manufacturer.
Check out my other items!
Items must be returned within 7 days .
Refund will be given as Exchange.
Refund policy details:
Please notify us ASAP if there is a problem with your purchase. We will work with you to remedy the situation, either with an exchange or refund.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
Not Offered (Domestic)