Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
Bosch Tool PS20 10.8V Max Litheon
Forty-percent lighter and 33-percent more productive than other ultra-compact drill/drivers, the Pocket Driver is small enough to fit into a tool belt pouch and lightweight and powerful enough to accomplish a majority of professional drill/driving tasks all day without fatigue. For carpenters, remodelers, electricians, woodworkers and more, the Pocket Driver is an invaluable complement to larger and heavier cordless drill/drivers. The 10.8-volt Pocket Driver measures only 6 by 6.5-inches, nearly half the size of stick drivers and other ultra-compact drill/drivers. Under 2 pounds (with battery), the Pocket Driver is also 40% lighter and comfortably fits into a tool belt pouch or back pocket, unlike the competition. The Pocket Driver can drive 100 3-inch screws per charge and drill holes up to 1/2-inch in diameter, more than enough to keep most professionals productive through the day. The variable speed trigger controls 0-400 rpm and over 80-inch/lbs. of torque. A 10+1 clutch system, similar to those of standard drill/drivers, offers 10 drive and one "Max" drill setting for better control. The tool's Clic-Change bit holder makes 1/4-inch hex shank bits changes quick and easy. And an LED light enhances visibility in dim working conditions, while a soft-grip handle makes the tool more comfortable for all day use. Litheon 10.8-volt tools, such as the Pocket Driver, were not possible before lithium-ion technology. In addition to larger more powerful 36-volt tools, Bosch recognized the opportunity to extend the inherent benefits of the new battery technology to innovate the lower end of the voltage spectrum with a never before seen ultra-compact, lightweight and powerful design.
- 80 in. - lbs. of Torque Drives 100 3-inch screws per battery charge
- Ultra-Compact Power & Design is Almost half the size of a 12V compact drill/driver
- LED Light is For tight spaces and applications
- Forward/Reverse Button is Equally useful at driving or removing screws
- Quick Change Chuck Prevents bit loss in drill or drive mode - pull to insert or release 1/4" hex shank bits
- 10+1 Clutch Enables precision driving and eliminates over torque in soft base materials. Max mode allows pilot and other small bore holes
- Variable Speed Trigger For increased sensitivity and control
- Looks Small. Works Big.
- Very handy and easy to carry in a tool belt!
- Drives 100 3" Screws In One Charge
- Length: 6-1/2"
- No Load RPM: 0-500
- Rating: 10.8V
- Torque (in. lbs.): 80
- Weight (lbs.): 1.8
· Used but is in a GOOD CONDITION
· Tested and is WORKING VERY WELL
· Fully FUNCTIONAL and OPERATIONAL
· SOLD AS IS (What you see in the Picture is what you get)
· 1 SET (Tool, Battery and 30 minute Battery Charger)
- We ONLY accept Paypal as a form of payment.
- You must make a payment with by the 3rd day or you will get an unpaid case open on you by the 4th and the item will get relisted.
- Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- We will usually ship within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment and sometimes on Saturdays.
- No international shipping.
- We DO NOT accept changing the shipping address VIA eBay message& Email & phone request.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- 7 days after the buyer receives the item. Days counted are Monday through Sunday.
- The above 7 days allowed time-frame for returns is initiated upon package delivery.
- Marshall TCG Loot charges a 15% of total purchase restocking fee for any items used and opened.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge.
- We also require a tracking number when the buyer ships the product back to us.
- Refunds will be transferred via PayPal.
- Upon purchasing an item you agree to be bound to the terms of the above Return Policy.
· All warranty and technical support, if available, are provided by manufacturer.
Check out my other items!
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.