Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
ZIRCON StudSensor™ Pro SL
StudSensor Pro SL-AC quickly and easily locates the edges of wood and metal studs and joists behind walls, floors, and ceilings. The patented SpotLite Pointing System shines a beam of light on the wall to identify the target, and Wire Warning detection indicates live AC-Voltage. Its tough, ergonomic housing withstands everyday jobsite use. FEATURES: Stud Scan mode locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 3/4-Inch (19 mm) deep - DeepScan mode doubles the scanning depth to 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm) - Red LEDs light up every time a stud edge is approached - The patented SpotLite Pointing System and green LED signals when the stud edge is reached - Wire Warning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2-Inch (51 mm) deep - Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location - Patented TruCal technology calibrates to any wall's density and a steady green LED light alerts the user when the tool is calibrated and ready to scan.
· Locates the edges of wood or metal studs up to 1-1/2-Inch (38 mm) deep
· Easy-to-read LCD screen, audio tone and the patented SpotLite Pointing System indicate stud edges
· Wire Warning detection indicates the presence of live, unshielded electrical wiring up to 2-Inch (51 mm) deep
· Should scanning begin over a stud, Zircon's patented "over-the-stud" indicator alerts the user to start the scan in a new location
FOR MORE INFO GO TO THE LINK BELOW:
Dimensions 5.54 in. H x 2.33 in. W x 1.18 in. D (141 mm x 59 mm x 30 mm)
Weight: 3.6 oz. (102 g) without battery
Battery Type: 9-V alkaline (not included)
Estimated Battery Life 1 year at 10 minutes per day with alkaline battery
· Up to a depth of ¾ in. (19 mm):
o typically within ¹⁄8 in. (3 mm) using the dual scan and mark procedure
· Up to a depth of 1 ½ in. (38 mm):
o typically within ³⁄16 in. (5 mm) using the dual scan and mark procedure
· Stud Scan mode: up to ¾ in. (19 mm)
· DeepScan® mode: up to 1 ½ in. (38 mm)
Operating Temperature 20° to 120°F (-7° to 49°C)
Storage Temperature -20° to 150°F (-29° to 66°C)
Humidity 80% RH (noncondensing)
Water Resistance: Splash and water resistant, not waterproof
· Used but is in a GOOD CONDITION
· Tested and is WORKING VERY WELL
· Fully FUNCTIONAL and OPERATIONAL
· SOLD AS IS (What you see in the Picture is what you get)
- We ONLY accept Paypal as a form of payment.
- You must make a payment with by the 3rd day or you will get an unpaid case open on you by the 4th and the item will get relisted.
- Sign up for PayPal; the fast, easy, and secure way to pay online.
- We will usually ship within 1 business days of receiving cleared payment and sometimes on Saturdays.
- No international shipping.
- We DO NOT accept changing the shipping address VIA eBay message& Email & phone request.
- We are unable to ship to PO Boxes or APO/FPO addresses.
- 7 days after the buyer receives the item. Days counted are Monday through Sunday.
- The above 7 days allowed time-frame for returns is initiated upon package delivery.
- Marshall TCG Loot charges a 15% of total purchase restocking fee for any items used and opened.
- The buyer is responsible for the return shipping charge.
- We also require a tracking number when the buyer ships the product back to us.
- Refunds will be transferred via PayPal.
- Upon purchasing an item you agree to be bound to the terms of the above Return Policy.
· All warranty and technical support, if available, are provided by manufacturer.
Check out my other items!
The free listing tool. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items.