1. Paying with PayPal
PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online.
PayPal can be used at esgreen.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check etc.
How to pay:
1. On your Shopping Cart page, click Check out with PayPal after reviewing your items.
You will then leave esgreen.com and enter PayPal's website.
2. Log in to your PayPal account, or create one if you haven't already.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions given by PayPal.
Advantages of using PayPal:
1. Payment is traceable. You can trace the status of your payment using your PayPal account.
2. Payment does not require you to use your credit card online (you can transfer directly from your bank account). If you do use your credit card through PayPal,esgreen.com won't see your credit card number, minimizing the risk of unauthorized use.
If you do not like to use paypal, we are also happy to accept bank transfer payment for most orders.
1. Contact our sales team to get the proforma invoice.(which includes order details, amount, shipping cost, bank account etc.)
2. Transfer payment to our bank account, details as follow:
Payee's Bank: HSBC
Beneficiary: ESLONG LIMITED
Beneficiary Account: 814 106019 838
(SWIFT CODE: HSBCHKHHHKH)
Bank Address: Telford Gardens
Shop Unit P15-16, Block G, Telford Plaza I, Kowloon Bay
3. Save the draft of remittance.
- Order number
- Order Amount
- Payer's bank name
5. Your order will be proceeded after the payment be confirmed.
* Please Note:
1) If you pay by bank transfer, please ask your bank to provide you with clear details about the bank transfer fee so you can account for this fee when you pay.
For example, if you are paying for an order of $1000, and the bank will charge $50 to transfer, please submit for the transfer $1050. If you only submit $1000 then the payment that arrives with us (in this example) will only be $950 and we won't be able to send your full order.
2) We will take care of any bank currency conversion fees within China Merchants Bank. You can submit bank transfer payments in any currency.
3) After you have made a bank payment to our HSBC account as described above, please allow some time for this payment to go through. Normally it will take 2-4 working days for the banks to complete the transaction, depending on the banks.
If you have any further questions regarding your order payment through Wire Transfer, please email: email@example.com.