Geranium Essential Oil - Aromatherapy
1/3 ounce glass bottle with dropper. Only pure wild harvest or organic
herbs are used to make these essential oils so they are free of
pesticides and chemicals. 100% pure none adulterated, therapeutic
quality. Essential oils are one of the most adulterated natural products
on the market. For truly medicinal and healing oils be careful who you
buy from. The overwhelming majority of products on the market called
aromatherapy or essential oils are fragrance oils! Fragrance oils are
fake and can harm you. With aromatherapy you get what you pay for, if you see oils for only a few dollars beware.
Geranium encourages the circulation of Qi-energy. If your feeling low, geranium can give you a boost. Much like lavender, it helps calm the mind and ease anxiety. Geranium is super for female issues. Useful for pain, pms, hormone balance, fertility, menopause and more! Geranium is also anti-inflammatory and useful for many skin conditions such as eczema and other skin irritations. Makes a beautiful salve.
Blends well with: Lavender, clary sage, frankincense, geranium, cypress, sandalwood, patchouli, and vanilla.
How to use:
Essential oils must always be diluted unless using in an inhalation.
Less is more, use only a small amount. Keep from children. Essential
oils are very strong.
Carrier oils you can use: Apricot, almond, avocado, grapeseed, jojoba, sunflower, safflower, vitamin E, and palm oil.
- Make a bath - Add a few drops to bathwater and soak.
- Inhale - Add a few drops to a cotton ball and inhale.
- Make a mist
- Add 8-10 drops to a glass spray bottle filled with 3/4 distilled
water and 1/4 witch hazel. Spray around the house to disinfect. Good
oils are lemon, rosemary, thyme, lavender, and pine. You could also
makes mists for lifting the mood using gentle oils such as rose or
- Make a compress
- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil to a bowl of warm water. Soak a cloth
in the infusion. Gently wring out excess water and apply cloth to an
injury or pain. Let sit on for 5 min. Repeat as needed 3-4 times.
- Make a healing oil- Add 8-10 drops of essential oil per ounce of carrier oil. Apply to areas in need of healing.
- Make a healing face oil - Use 2-3 drops per each ounce of carrier oil. Or add a few drops to your favorite face cream.
- Make a full body massage oil
- Add 3-4 drops of essential oil for each ounce of carrier oil. For
full body use its wise not to have your essential oil blend more than
- Make a salve -
Add 4 parts carrier oil, 1 part beeswax in a glass bowl and heat in the
microwave on low until melted. Do not overheat! After heating add 8-10
drops of essential oil (for each ounce of product your making) and stir.
The idea is to use approx a 10% dilution of essential oil in the salve.
It does not take much. (Do not add the essential oil until after the
heating process because heat damages the properties in them.) Pour into
a jar and let cool.
- Flower Acupuncture
- Put a drop of oil on your finger. Apply to a few acupuncture points
and massage in to release blockages.Check for skin sensitivities first.
Just a wee bit is all that is needed! Wash hands after so you don't get
it in your eyes.
- Make a powder
- Put 8-10 drops of essential oil on a cotton ball. Put the cotton ball
in a glass mason jar with arrowroot powder. Shake. After 2 weeks remove
the cotton ball and use your powder.
- Put on reflex points
- Apply to the bottom of the soles of the feet. A quick way to get it
into the body. Good method for children. Just 1 drop per foot.
- Make perfume
- Add 20 drops of essential oil for each ounce of carrier oil. Store in
a glass bottle away from sun or heat. Make small batches because it
does not last. Or use jojoba oil as your carrier which lasts much longer
than traditional carrier oils.
- Make a tea - Some essential oils can be used just 1 drop in your tea. These would include orange, peppermint, and lemon.
- Household Cleansing
- Many of the oils like lemon and lavender can be used to help clean
your laundry or home. Add 1 drop of lavender to a load of laundry or add
10 drops lemon to vinegar for cleaning.
- Use in an aromatherapy burner - Always dilute with a carrier oil first before adding to a burner.
- Use in a diffuser - Do not cut with carrier and follow manufacturer directions.
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer
Optional, $1.00 (Domestic)