Natural remedy to help keep a healthy clear chest free of mucus and congestion.
- Promote comfort in the throat and chest
- Soothe a common irritable, tickly throat
- Help to keep healthy chests and airways open and clear
- Promote a healthy immune system
- To help promotes healthy immune function and reduce infection and illness risks in children, use our KiddieBoost
- To promote nose and chest clarity in children to maintain relaxed, easy breathing, use our Congesto-K KiddieRub
- To help maintain easy breathing, clear noses and open chests in children, use our Sniffly Sprinkles
- To promote healthy immune system functioning and help fight viral and bacterial infections, use our ImmunityPlus
Retail Price: $49.95
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE
Retail Price: $149.85
I have always been a bit skeptical of natural remedies, but after trying ComfiCoff I am converted! … I will definitely be trying some of your other remedies
The natural way
There are a number of things that can be done to keep chests clear. At night, try propping children up with extra pillows. This will raise their heads and cause them to sleep at an angle, facilitating easier breathing through the night. You can also try using a plug-in device such as a vaporizer, which releases softly soothing vapors such as lavender and chamomile to aid clear and easy breathing. Natural remedies have long been used to maintain clear chests and support easy breathing. (Buechi, S., Vogelin, R., von Eiff, M. M., Ramos, M., and Melzer, J. “Open trial to assess aspects of safety and efficacy of a combined herbal cough syrup with ivy and thyme.” Forsch.Komplementarmed.Klass.Naturheilkd. 2005;12(6):328-332.)
What is ComfiCoff?
ComfiCoff is a 100% safe and natural remedy containing herbal ingredients. These ingredients are combined in a syrup base to provide effective support for the throat and chest in children and adults, helping to maintain clear and open airways.
Like all Native Remedies products, ComfiCoff is 100% natural and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile. ComfiCoff can therefore be safely used to help both children and adults, without any unwanted side effects.
The formula remains true to the whole spectrum method of herbal extraction, ensuring the bio-availability and balance of all the active ingredients contained in the remedy. This method of manufacture also significantly reduces the likelihood of side effects and maintains all active ingredients in perfect balance – exactly as nature intended!
How has ComfiCoff helped others?
“I don’t usually write these letters but I feel compelled to thank you and congratulate you on a superb product – ComfiCoff. It was recommended to me by a colleague and, after my initial hesitation, I decided to try it for my daughter. I have always been a bit skeptical of natural remedies but after trying ComfiCoff I am converted! Based on my experience with ComfiCoff, I will definitely be trying some of your other remedies.”
—Ms K McKinley
“Thank you for a safe remedy that works! With three kids under 5 years there is always a need for a good chest syrup. I have tried countless syrups and they either don’t work or my children don’t like them. Finally, I have found something that works for everyone!”
—Erica, PA, USA
“I decided to try ComfiCoff as it is a natural remedy and not one of those horrible commercial mixtures. Am I glad that I did! It really helped my boys.”
—Rosa C., NY, USA
“…I have tried a bunch of stuff with little success, but I feel I have finally found the solution with your ComfiCoff syrup, which helps tremendously!”
“I have a 2-year-old son that has had a cough from the day he was born. The day after he was born they did a chest x-ray, because they “heard something in his chest that sounded like balloons rubbing together.” Every month since birth, he has come down with some kind of cold, flu, cough, etc. After the 9 chest x-rays they finally did allergy test, prick and blood, cystic fibrosis, asthma you name it. They still couldn’t find anything wrong with him… I gave up on the doctors and went with natural healing. I found Native Remedies and ordered the ComfiCoff and the KiddieBoost for overnight delivery. Zaniel took the ComfiCoff at 10am and didn’t cough again till 3pm. His cold lasted only 5 days and he doesn’t fight me to take either of the remedies to top it all off. It has been 2 months now and he has not got a cough yet, thanks to your KidideBoost! Words can not express how grateful we are to your products. My baby can finally sleep all through the night.”
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
What are the Ingredients?
ComfiCoff contains the following carefully chosen herbal ingredients in therapeutic dosages:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals.
- Marshmallow (Althea officinalis) has been used since ancient Greek and Roman times. It contains large sugar molecules called mucilage which exert a soothing effect on mucous membranes. (Rosik JK , Kardosová A , Toman R , Capek P . “Isolation and characterization ofmucilages from Althaea officinalis L. and Malva silvestris L., ssp. Mauritiana” (L.) Thell . Cesk Farm . 1984;33:68-71).
- Hyssop (Hyssopus officinalis) is used to assist the body to maintain respiratory and immune system health, ( Gollapudi, S., Sharma, H. A., Aggarwal, S., Byers, L. D., Ensley, H. E., and Gupta, S. “Isolation of a previously unidentified polysaccharide (MAR-10) from Hyssop officinalis that exhibits strong activity against human immunodeficiency virus type 1.” Biochem.Biophys.Res.Commun. 5-5-1995;210(1):145-151.)
- Elder (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system. (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. “Inhibition of several strains of influenza virus in vitro and reduction of symptoms by an elderberry extract (Sambucus nigra L.) during an outbreak of influenza B Panama”. J Altern Complement Med 1995;1(4):361-369).
- Horehound (Marrubium vulgare) has also been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It has been studied for its excellent respiratory and lung supporting properties. (Schlemper V, Ribas A, Nicolau M, et al. “Antispasmodic effects of hydroalcoholic extract of Marrubium vulgare on isolated tissues”. Phytomedicine 1996;3(2):211-216.) (Karryvev MO, Bairyev CB, Ataeva AS. “Some therapeutic properties of common horehound.” Chem Abstr 1977;86:2355.)
- Licorice Root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to soothe and calm the respiratory tract. In addition Licorice root supports the functioning of the immune system. (Amaryan G, Astvatsatryan V, Gabrielyan E, et al. “Double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized, pilot clinical trial of ImmunoGuard--a standardized fixed combination of Andrographis paniculata Nees, with Eleutherococcus senticosus Maxim, Schizandra chinensis Bail. and Glycyrrhiza glabra L. extracts in patients with Familial Mediterranean Fever.” Phytomedicine 2003;10(4):271-285.)
- Pulsatilla (30C) is useful for maintaining the health of the throat and chest. In addition it supports harmony and feelings of well-being. ( Colin P. Homeopathy and respiratory allergies: a series of 147 cases. Homeopathy. 2006 Apr;95(2):68-72. Comment in: Homeopathy. 2006 Apr;95(2):65-7.)
- Bryonia (30C) is very effective in maintaining respiratory health, and supporting throats and chests. (Mahasneh, A. M. and El Oqlah, A. A. Antimicrobial activity of extracts of herbal plants used in the traditional medicine of Jordan. J.Ethnopharmacol. 1999;64(3):271-276.)
- Kali mur (6C) is a biochemic tissue salt that is very useful in keeping chests and throats clear.
- Ferrum phos (6C) is another biochemic tissue salt which has many uses in the body. The most important benefits are in the ability of Ferrum phos to maintain the health of the immune system. An excellent tissue salt for the maintenance of respiratory health, Ferrum phos is often seen as one of the most important tissue salts to keep in the family medicine chest.
All the above ingredients are combined in a 100% safe and natural Tolu Syrup and Glycerine base.
How do I use ComfiCoff?
ComfiCoff is suitable for adults and for children at the following doses:
- 1-5 years 2.5 ml (1/2 teaspoon)
- 6-12 years 5 ml (1 teaspoon)
- 12+ years 5 -10 ml (1 - 2 teaspoons)
For children: Use in conjunction with Congesto-K KiddieRub and Sniffly Sprinkles and with our KiddieBoost immune system booster.
For adults: Use in conjunction with ImmunityPlus and our Throat and Tonsil Dr.
Repeat 3-4 times daily or as needed.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Not recommended for babies under 12 months or during pregnancy unless under medical supervision.
ComfiCoff is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
- KiddieBoost™ is used to help promote healthy immune functioning and reduce infection and illness risks in children
- Congesto-K KiddieRub™ is used to promote nose and chest clarity in children to maintain relaxed, easy breathing
- Sniffly Sprinkles™ is used to help maintain easy breathing, clear noses and open chests in children
- ImmunityPlus™ is used to promote healthy immune system functioning and help fight viral and bacterial infections
- Throat and Tonsil Dr.™ is used to soothe the throat, promote tonsil health, & support immune functioning
How long until I see results?
Support should be noted within several minutes of giving the first dose of ComfiCoff. Continued benefits will be noticed over the following days.
How long will a bottle last?
ComfiCoff comes in a 50 ml bottle, and contains approximately 10-20 doses. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on age and frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your ComfiCoff purchase, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special.
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.
All images on this site are property of Native Remedies LLC and/or the original image licensors. The content of these images is not meant to suggest that the person depicted uses or endorses our products or services. Informational material and representations have been provided by the manufacturers of the listed products. Copyright © 1997-2009 Native Remedies, LLC. All rights reserved.
Items must be returned within .
Refund will be given as Money back.
Refund policy details:
One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee
Destination: United States
Instructions to Buyer