Take a deep breath…
Little ones and children rely greatly on easy breathing – particularly during the night. The nerves that regulate breathing are in the nasal passages. Tiny hairs help to 'catch' dirt and dust particles taken in during a breath, and also help to warm the air before it reaches the lungs. Furthermore each nostril independently moisturizes and dehumidifies the air passing into the body.
The Natural Way
There is a lot that can be done naturally to promote open airways and easy breathing. It is important that airways remain open during the night for comfortable peaceful sleep. You may try increasing the humidity in the air with a vaporizer or humidifier. Always ensure your child drinks extra fluids - to keep hydrated. For a child too young to blow his or her nose, an infant nasal aspirator (bulb) can be used.
Remember NEVER to insert cotton swabs into a child's nostrils! A much better idea is to hold a tissue to the nose and roll any nasal waste around the tissue, pulling it out of the nose. Keep your child upright, or elevate the head – this should particularly be done for young children. Some stores sell adhesive strips that can be placed on the nose, helping to widen the nostrils, making breathing easier.
What is Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer?
Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer is an aromatherapeutic pillow and space spray with wonderful properties for chest and respiratory tract health in adults and children. This natural combination of pure, therapeutic essential oils will help to keep the airways clear and support the comfort of the entire respiratory tract, including nose and chest, keeping breathing easy and normal. The aromatherapy ingredients of this unique spritzer spray are also well-known for their relaxing properties.
Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer is safe and effective to use as a pillow spray for adults, children and babies from the age of 6 months. For babies under 6 months, Congesto-K is safe to use as a space spray in the bedroom. The pleasant fragrance and therapeutic properties of this aromatherapy mist will soothe your little one. It will also help to maintain normal easy breathing and a good night’s sleep.
Like all Native Remedies products, Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer is 100% natural, and manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and have been specially chosen for their high safety profile in children’s remedies.
How has Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer helped other children?
“Just wanted to tell you how much I love your natural remedies. …….your kiddie products like the Congesto-K Kiddie Rub and Spritzer and the Sniffly Sprinkles saved my kids ……. I will not be without your remedies again and will be sure to stock up before next winter!”
—Mrs. J.D. Adams
“Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer has been super for my little boy. We first tried it …….(and) it worked so well, and he slept so soundly when we had sprayed it on his pillow that we just kept using it once he was well again and the smell is lovely too.”
“I have found your Congesto-K remedies great for my kids…….Congesto-K is the first natural product that has really helped........ Thanks a lot.”
What are the Ingredients?
Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer contains the following carefully chosen, pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils in a spritzer spray mister:
- Eucalyptus essential oil is extracted from the leaves of the Australian Eucalyptus tree. It has a clean and revitalizing fragrance that has been used for over 150 years to support easy breathing and healthy chests. Eucalyptus has been researched for its ability to support the respiratory system. (Salari, M. H., Amine, G., Shirazi, M. H., Hafezi, R., and Mohammadypour, M. “Antibacterial effects of Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract on pathogenic bacteria isolated from specimens of patients with respiratory tract disorders.” Clin Microbiol.Infect. 2006;12(2):194-196.)( Juergens, U. R., Dethlefsen, U., Steinkamp, G., Gillissen, A., Repges, R., and Vetter, H. “Anti-inflammatory activity of 1.8-cineol (eucalyptol) in bronchial asthma: a double-blind placebo-controlled trial.” Respir.Med. 2003;97(3):250-256)
- Chamomile essential oil has extraordinary soothing and calming properties and has been used for thousands of years. Chamomile has been studied for its calming properties - specifically with regard to small children and discomfort. (Weizman, Z., Alkrinawi, S., Goldfarb, D., and Bitran, C. “Efficacy of herbal tea preparation in infantile colic.” J Pediatr. 1993;122(4):650-652.)
- Lavender essential oil is a commonly-used essential oil, renowned for its ability to support relaxation. The beneficial effects of the aroma of lavender on quality of sleep are also well-known.
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains absolutely no parabens, sodium laurel sulfate (SLS) or harmful petrochemicals. It does not contain animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, and is not tested on animals.
How is Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer used?
Spray lightly on pillow 5 - 10 minutes before bedtime. May also be used as a space spray and repeated during the night. Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer is a perfect companion remedy for our Congesto-K Kiddie Rub chest massage oil.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Use only as a space spray for babies younger than 6 months. Not recommended during pregnancy. May contain traces of nut oil. For external use only.
Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
- KiddieBoost™ is used to support healthy immune functioning in children
- Congesto-K Kiddie Rub™ is used as a soothing aromatherapy chest massage oil for easy breathing in children
How long until I see results?
The gentle and uplifting aroma of Congesto-K Pillow Spray gets to work immediately in a soothing capacity to support a clear and comfortable chest and respiratory system. May be used concurrently with Congesto-K Kiddie Rub and ComfiCoff, as well as our 100% homeopathic Sniffly Sprinkles– a natural decongestant for children.
How long will a bottle last?
Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer comes in a 50ml bottle and will last approximately 30 days if used on a regular, daily basis. Exactly how long a bottle lasts will depend on the frequency of use.
To save more than 33% on your 90 day supply of Congesto-K Pillow Spritzer, see our Buy 2 Get 1 Free special.