Motion makes the world go round…
In sickness and in health, we all have to travel sometime. Whether it is a business trip or a vacation, people these days travel all over the world, up and down in cars, planes and boats – people are always on the move! While some love to travel, others are ‘home bodies’ preferring not to be in motion, but to remain with their feet firmly on the ground! Even little children, who normally love to be in motion, can sometimes get sick and tired of traveling!
Being able to maintain digestive harmony and comfort while traveling can make your journeys pleasant and enjoyable.
The natural way
Before going on a journey, make sure that you do not eat rich foods and that you avoid overloading your digestive system. Traveling ‘light’ is relevant to your stomach as well as your suitcase! Children should also not be given candy and other junk food while traveling. An apple or banana would be far more comfortable for their digestive systems!
If your journey is a long one and includes a meal, avoid heavy, difficult-to-digest foods and rather have fruit and salads. Munch on a dry cracker to prevent excess saliva in the mouth and even suck on a mint to keep your mouth and digestive system feeling fresh. Also make sure that you are dressed comfortably without any tight belts or uncomfortable necklines. Loose, cotton clothing helps you to feel relaxed and that can contribute to digestive comfort as well.
Natural remedies have been used for generations to support digestive health during traveling and can be very useful to take along with you when you are going on a trip.
What is CanTravel?
CanTravel is a unique formula containing a combination of selected herb and biochemic tissue salts to support harmony and digestive comfort during traveling. Whether your journey is by air, sea, or road, CanTravel is a traveling partner that will be with you all the way to make your trip a pleasure and help you to enjoy traveling like never before!
Presented in pleasant and fresh-tasting dissolvable granules that are sprinkled on the tongue, CanTravel is easy and convenient to administer to adults and small children alike.
How has CanTravel helped others?
“I wanted you to know that we have used your CanTravel granules for my little girl with great success. CanTravel is wonderful because it works so well and is amazingly easy to give to children. Just a sprinkle on the tongue and she is a happy chappy again – and she loves the taste! I can highly recommend this product.”
“Thank you for a very successful treatment . I can recommend this remedy to anyone because it has really worked for me! What a pleasure to be able to go on a boat trip with my friends for the first time!!!!!!!!”
“As a mother, I really can't believe that I have finally found a solution for my son! (10 years old) These granules are tasty - after some initial refusal, he now loves taking them and they work so well. His father and I were amazed at how we could all sing along in the car the other day (including him!) It is also a great relief that he can accompany his class on school outings. Thank you for recommending this product to me!”
—Jess (grateful mother)
“Hello, I race cars. I decided to try the natural remedy. I really was so surprised how well this works. It tastes good, too! A capful before a race and every other hour thereafter truly made a difference. My race buddies have also started to use this product. It really does work very well. Thanks. Sincerely”
“This product is the only thing that seems to work for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. It tastes minty and sweet and comes in the form of tiny little balls that I like to call candies. She gets up very early for the school bus so I feed her about 30 minutes before and then give her CanTravel right afterward a little at a time (she licks them out of her hand or mine). It's such a relief. I recommend this to everyone. I think the trick is...if possible very little or no dairy about 20-30 minutes before and then this stuff about 20 minutes before travel. Although we tried cereal and milk for an experiment (she got tired of peanut butter and jelly on toast for breakfast EVERY morning), and she seemed to be ok after taking this.”
—Adina F., NY
Disclaimer: Testimonials have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results - individual results may vary.
What are the Ingredients?
CanTravel contains the following ingredients in our unique natural formula:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
Our products are not tested on animals.
- Ginger (Zingiber officinalis) has a long history of use in traditional Chinese and Ayurvedic (Indian) medicine. Modern research confirms its effectiveness in supporting digestive comfort and soothed stomachs. (Grontved, A., Brask, T., Kambskard, J., and Hentzer, E. “Ginger root against seasickness. A controlled trial on the open sea.” Acta Otolaryngol. 1988;105(1-2):45-49.) (Schmid R, Schick T, Steffen R, and et al. “Comparison of seven commonly used agents for prophylaxis of seasickness.” J Travel Med 1994;1:102-106.)(Mowrey, D. B. and Clayson, D. E. “Motion sickness, ginger, and psychophysics.” Lancet 3-20-1982;1(8273):655-657.)
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) is one of the most effective of the mint herbs and has been used for centuries as a digestive tonic. Modern research has demonstrated its effectiveness in supporting healthy digestion and calming the stomach. (Tate S. “Peppermint oil: a treatment for postoperative nausea.” J Adv.Nurs. 1997;26(3):543-549.)
- Kalium phosphate (D6) is a biochemic tissue salt which is very effective as a restorative and nerve tonic. It has many benefits, among them the support of digestive balance.
- Cocculus (30C) is well known for its ability to promote digestive comfort while traveling.
- Pulsatilla vulgaris (30C) is used to support the natural balance mechanisms of the ear (Friese, K. H., Kruse, S., and Moeller, H. “Acute otitis media in children. Comparison between conventional and homeopathic therapy”. HNO 1996;44(8):462-466. ) and can be very useful in maintaining traveling comfort, particularly when there is an aversion to the enclosed space and a need for fresh air.
- Lactose (inactive ingredient)
How do I use CanTravel?
CanTravel is presented in small tasty lactose granules that dissolve easily in the mouth. The amount of lactose used is very small and is generally well tolerated, even by people who are lactose intolerant.
Children and Adults: Dissolve a small pinch of granules on the tongue in a clean mouth 15 minutes before journey.
Thereafter repeat every 20 minutes if necessary. Improvement should be noted within a few minutes.
Babies and Small Children: Dissolve a smaller pinch of granules on the tongue in a clean mouth 15 minutes before journey.
Thereafter repeat every 20 minutes if necessary.
Although the ingredients in CanTravel have a high safety profile, safety during pregnancy has not yet been established. The ingredients of CanTravel are not known to interact with any other prescription medication.
CanTravel is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum support.
- PureCalm™ is used to facilitate a calmed mood and soothed nerves
- Nerve Tonic™ is used to support nervous system health, calm the nerves and relieve common symptoms of stress
How long until I see results?
CanTravel gets to work quickly and results should be noted within a few minutes. CanTravel may be repeated if necessary, especially during longer journeys.
How long will a bottle last?
CanTravel contains approximately 100 doses per bottle. The length of time that a bottle lasts depends on frequency of travel.
To save more than 33% on your CanTravel purchase, Buy 2 Get 1 Free.