Are you itching to hear more about Candida?
Microscopic fungi or yeast occur naturally in the body and are present on all surfaces of the human body – inside and out. One of the most well-known fungal growths in the body is systemic Candida albicans.
Under normal circumstances, this fungus lives in balance with the other healthy bacteria in the body and causes no harm. However, correct balance of Candida and other digestive flora is important in maintaining health in many different body systems, as well as certain moist parts of your body such as the vagina, groin, ears, under nails, in skin folds, teeth cavities, and in the digestive tract.
A balanced pH level is the key to maintaining balanced systemic Candida infections. The body has a healthy ph (alkaline or acidity level) of 6.4 if measuring urine or saliva. Maintaining pH balance within the normal range – neither too acidic, nor too alkaline – is important to support normal levels of fungi, such as yeast (Candida).
The natural ability to keep conditions stable also depends greatly on the immune system, which also helps to support normal pH and maintain acid balance in the body. A healthy diet is the best way to help the immune system keep a healthy balance.
The natural way
A healthy body, with a strong immune system, balanced pH and balanced levels of probiotics (and Candida) in the system will be protected from infection. There are many natural ways to support the immune system such as diet, adequate sleep, moderate exercise, and relaxation. pH and systemic Candida levels can also be kept at appropriate levels by avoiding excess grains, dairy, sugar, dietary yeast and most processed foods in the diet. Raw vegetables should also be included in a healthy eating plan.
However, today’s modern lifestyle is filled with fast food, pollution, and stress. Over time, these factors can sometimes affect the regulation mechanisms of the body, particularly the body’s natural ability to keep Candida levels in check. To help you, we offer a free download of our Candida diet with every purchase of Candidate.
Acidophilus is a probiotic culture that is present in most yoghurt (especially organic sugar free yoghurt). This probiotic culture contains plenty of good bacteria and can help to support the immune system and maintain normal levels of yeast in the system. Yoghurt can also be used as an effective vaginal douche to help support balance in the vagina. (Hilton E, Isenberg HD, Alperstein P, et al. “Ingestion of yogurt containing Lactobacillus acidophilus as prophylaxis for candidal vaginitis”. Ann Intern Med 1992;116:353–7).
Keeping the immune system healthy will also go a long way to reducing the need for conventional oral antibiotics which have been shown to have an effect on the natural balance of Candida in the body.
Natural remedies have been used in traditional medicine for thousands of years to support the immune system, healthy balance of pH and balanced probiotics and yeast levels in the body. In more recent times, research has confirmed this traditional wisdom.
What is Candidate?
Candidate is a 100% safe, non-addictive natural herbal remedy formulated by our team of natural health experts. Candidate has been used for many years to safely support balanced and healthy levels of pH and bacteria in the body, thereby assisting the body in its natural ability to maintain routine levels of Candida.
By supporting pH levels and healthy probiotic growth, Candidate can help to maintain healthy levels of systemic Candida and yeast in the body.
Natural remedies such as Candidate contain a selection of herbs known for their ability to support a healthy balance of probiotic flora in the digestive tract and maintain routine acid and alkaline conditions in the body.
In combination with a healthy lifestyle and diet which excludes excess sugar, wheat, stimulants, artificial preservatives and colorants, Candidate supports the healthy ability of the body to maintain balance of systemic Candida as well as healthy pH levels.
Natural remedies like Candidate can also be used in a supportive measure to good hygiene practices and intestinal health and functioning, making all the difference without the risk of serious side effects.
The ingredients in Candidate are also chosen for their properties in supporting overall systemic health. Candidate also contains natural ingredients well-known for their ability to soothe the digestive tract, while supporting liver health and a competent immune system.
How has Candidate helped others?
“…I started taking Candidate on Monday… I'm so amazed and thankful that your product worked so fast and well. Thank you! ”
“Candidate has helped me a lot …After much research I took Candidate and ImmunityPlus, and also went on the recommended eating plan for a month. I am eating normally now except for sugar and junk food, and I feel like a young man again. I have started gardening… which is a real miracle for me!”
“I was very impressed with results by using your product combined with proper diet. I've lost 15 pounds and I've never felt as good as I do now.”
“…All day long my thoughts were focused on food, and I could NOT resist anything with sugar in it! I used to feel guilty, worthless, and weak. I have been taking Candidate for four weeks, and I can stay away from the sugar for the first time in my life! I can't say THANK YOU enough!”
Disclaimer: Testimonials may have been edited to comply with FDA regulations. While positive results are likely, the testimonials used are general results and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results – individual results may vary.
What are the ingredients?
Candidate is a 100% herbal formula that contains the following carefully selected herbs in therapeutic dosage:
Native Remedies' products are created using our Full Spectrum Approach™ (FSA), a set of standards and processes that combines the best quality, laboratory-tested, raw ingredients, good manufacturing practices and a Full Spectrum manufacturing method to guarantee you products of the highest quality, safety and effectiveness.
This product contains no animal products, gluten, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, is suitable for lacto-vegetarians, is not tested on animals.
- Lemon grass (Cymbopogon citratus) The freshly cut and partially dried leaves are used therapeutically and are the source of the essential oil. Clinical studies have supported the positive effects of lemon grass in maintaining systemic health and the promotion of healthy, balanced levels of bacteria in the body. (Ohno T, Kita M, Yamaoka Y, Imamura S, Yamamoto T, Mitsufuji S, Kodama T, Kashima K, Imanishi J. "Antimicrobial activity of essential oils against Helicobacter pylori." Third Department of Internal Medicine, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kyoto, 602-8566, Japan. Helicobacter. 2003 Jun;8(3):207-15.)
- Pot marigold (Calendula officinalis) was used in ancient Greek, Roman, Arabic, and Indian cultures as a therapeutic herb to support healthy toxin elimination from the body and to routinely ‘flush out’ the system.
- Pau d'arco bark (Tabebuia impetiginosa) contains the active constituents Lapachol and Beta-lapachone, which are also known as naphthaquinones. This herb has been studied for its potential to support antioxidants and maintain healthy levels of bacteria in the body. (Park BS, Lee KG, Shibamoto T, Lee SE, Takeoka GR. "Antioxidant activity and characterization of volatile constituents of Taheebo (Tabebuia impetiginosa Martius ex DC)." Western Regional Research Center, Agricultural Research Service, U.S. Department of Agriculture, Albany, California 94710, USA. J Agric Food Chem. 2003 Jan 1;51(1):295-300.) (Park BS, Kim JR, Lee SE, Kim KS, Takeoka GR, Ahn YJ, Kim JH. "Selective growth-inhibiting effects of compounds identified in Tabebuia impetiginosa inner bark on human intestinal bacteria." School of Agricultural Biotechnology, Seoul National University, San 56-1, Shillim-dong, Gwanak-gu, Seoul 151-742, Korea. J Agric Food Chem. 2005 Feb 23;53(4):1152-7.)
Note: Pau D'arco is not soluble in water and is best taken in tincture form where the active ingredients have been extracted medicinally in pharmaceutical ethanol. To prevent side effects, it is also important that the whole bark is used in the extraction process. This process has been followed at Native Remedies to bring you the strongest and most effective formula possible.
How do I use Candidate?
Dilute 15 drops in approximately 1/4 cup water three times daily for an initial period of six weeks. Thereafter, follow up with a three-week course twice annually or when needed.
Get optimum results with regular use
While conventional medicine works by often treating just the symptoms, natural medicine strives to create holistic balance in the body to support systemic health, relieve ailments, and help prevent future disease. Unlike pharmaceutical drugs, the natural ingredients in our remedies support overall health and functioning (rather than just suppressing symptoms).
People respond to natural medicine in different ways, some of our satisfied customers experience immediate results while many others have reported optimal benefits taking effect within 3-6 weeks. To ensure you receive optimum results it is important to take natural remedies as directed and remain consistent. You may also find that a smaller maintenance dose is beneficial for ongoing support, many customers report taking a regular maintenance dose as part of a preventative program for continued health and well-being.
Safety during pregnancy and breastfeeding has not been established.
NOTE: Following dietary regulations, such as avoiding starch and sugar, and drinking 8 glasses of water each day, will go a long way in promoting the growth of healthy probiotic flora in the digestive tract. These principles are applied in our effective Candida Diet.(see Proven Natural Candida Diet and Herbal Treatment for Candida, Candidiasis, and Chronic Yeast Infections below)
Candidate is highly recommended along with the following natural remedies for maximum effectiveness.
- Immunity Plus™ is used to support the body’s ability to fight pathogens (germs).
- Fatigue Fighter™ is used to promote healthy energy levels and adequate stamina.
- Detox Drops™ is used to assist the body in routine cleansing and detoxification.
- Nail-Rx™ is used to maintains healthy balance in the nail bed (fingers and toes)
How long until I see results?
Results may vary, due to a number of influential factors. Generally Candidate will get to work in a supportive capacity almost immediately. Typically, Candidate will begin to support balanced pH and routine systemic cleansing at a base level over a period of 3 to 6 weeks, with some individuals responding sooner than others.
Best results are achieved when Candidate is used consistently and the recommendations regarding diet and hygiene practices are followed. Be aware that lifestyle factors such as diet, health and fitness levels will all play a part in maintaining overall health and routine immune function.
It is suggested that sugars, alcohol, and refined carbohydrates be eliminated from the diet, and that the use of conventional oral antibiotics be avoided if possible.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of Candidate will last 30 days at the full adult dosage of 15 drops three times daily.
To save more than 33% on your 90 day supply of Candidate, Buy 2 Get 1 FREE.
Proven Natural Candida Diet and Herbal Treatment for Candida, Candidiasis, and Chronic Yeast Infections.
What is the Candida Diet and how can it help me?
There are various versions of the Candida diet available, but all follow the same basic formula.
Native Remedies has made it easier for you by creating an easy to follow list of what you should and what you shouldn't eat to beat Candida.
Will the Candida Diet help me to lose weight?
The Candida Diet is not intended for weight loss, but is specifically designed to combat Candida, Candidiasis and yeast infections. However, if you are overweight, you will almost certainly lose weight if you follow the Candida Diet!
Overgrowth of Candida causes intense cravings for sugar and starch, which is why many people cannot follow a weight loss diet.
Controlling levels of Candida in your digestive tract will help you to stick to your weight loss plan, while eliminating sugar and refined carbohydrates will help you lose weight.
Some Important Points
When following the Candida diet, you must make sure that your blood sugar levels are kept at an acceptable level by eating a substantial breakfast, lunch and supper. If you find that your energy level is low or you are experiencing dizziness while on the diet, it is probably due to low blood sugar. If this happens, simply add a mid-morning and mid afternoon snack. Please remember to drink lots of water in order to assist the elimination of toxins from your body. After a few days of detoxing, some of your symptoms may become worse and you could also experience headaches. This is quite normal and part of the detoxification process. It will improve after a few days and you will begin to feel healthier than you have felt for years! The Candida diet should be followed for 4 weeks, followed by a maintenance program as outlined.
You may not use sugar in any form – this includes sucrose (cane sugar), gluscose and fructose (fruit sugar). Lactose (milk sugar) to be kept to a minimum.
- Rye Vita (contains no yeast)
- Chicken, fish, meat
- Rye Bread (no yeast or wheat) roasted/grilled or steamed)
- Rice cakes Sunflower/olive oil
- Rice, potato or rye flour 30ml lemon juice
- Corn or soya flour all veggies fresh or frozen – no tinned food
- Oats, maize (corn) meal, maltabella Avocado pears
- Dairy-milk 125ml per day Sweet / normal potatoes
- Plain Bulgarian yoghurt-125ml (no sugar!) Brown rice (no white rice)
- Low fat cottage cheese (no sugar!) Onions / garlic (unless sensitive)
- Soya / Rice milk Walnuts, cashews, hazel,
- Ricotta cheese pecan, coconut & macadamia
- Popcorn (homemade), plain chips (no MSG
- One fruit per day (no melons & Herbal teas eg Rooibos
- grapes) Make sure that fruit is not bruised. Lipton herbal teas
- Herbs Mineral water
- Tomatoes Artificial sweeteners eg. Advantage
Foods allowed weekly (only one item of each)
- Wholewheat pasta 1 rice cake with carob or yogurt topping
- Wheatbix (sugar free), tomato paste
- (if no wheat allergy is prevalent)
- Soft goat cheeses e.g. Camembert, feta or goat
Foods allowed twice a week (only one item of each)
- Tinned tuna or Salmon in spring water Spices eg. curries, chillies (avoid if allergic)
Foods to Avoid
- Anything containing yeast Pickled, smoked or processed meat,
- fish (including cold meats, & vacuum packed foods)
- Breads, marmite provita, Bovril etc
- White wheat flour or pastry flour,
- Gluten flour, flake cereals, semolina,
- Cream of wheat, pasta – white All vinegars and vinegar products (chutney,mayonnaise, salad dressing etc)
- Cheese, fermented or processed eg. Cheddars, feta from dairy or other hard cheeses
- All forms of alcohol
- Fruits – melons or grapes or any fruit and vegetables that shown any signsof bruising or mould Honey and other natural sweeteners
- Mushrooms Sugar and anything containing sugar
- Peanuts, peanut butter and pistachio All teas and coffees, except herbal teas
- All fruit juices (drink still mineral water instead)
Typical Meals would include (omit foods your are allergic to. East as much as you want)
- 1 Fruit
- Porridge - Oats, maltabella (regular) or
- Mealie (corn) meal. Rice cereal (infant food)
- Rye vita / yeast free bread / rice cakes Avo / cottage cheese / egg / tomato
LUNCH / DINNERS
- Salads eg. potatoes, greens, rice, beans
- (include as many different ingredients as possible)
- Meat, fish, chicken (roasted / grilled / steamed)
- Lentils, pulses, legumes-soups, bakes, etc
- All vegetables-steamed and to include
- pumpkin, squash, butternut
- potato-baked, boiled or chips
- brown rice
- salads/stir fries/soups-chicken & veggie
- soup may be frozen & reheated
- yeast free bread/rye vita/rice cakes
- Avocado / tomato / cottage cheese / tuna / cold
After the initial four weeks detox, you can slowly re-introduce foods from the ”Foods to avoid list”, but, please remember to use them in moderation. The foods to continue avoiding, or using with caution are: sugars, white flour, fruit juices, dried fruits, prepared breakfast flakes including muesli, alcohol, vinegar and foods containing yeast.
The statements regarding these products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Web site or in emails is designed for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting your pediatrician or family doctor. Please consult a doctor with any questions or concerns you might have regarding your or your child’s condition.