Pelmeni dumplings mold is so easy and quick to use. You just place a dough sheet on a mold, then the filling in every opening, then cover with another dough sheet. After that roll with a rolling-pin and you have three dozens of pelmeni at a time!
Pelmeni basic recipe
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 cup warm water
1 1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 lb. ground beef
1/2 lb. ground pork
2 medium onions, finely chopped
1/2 tsp. black pepper
Pelmeni are one of the traditional Russian and Ukrainian foods and probably one of the most ancients. If you try to find an equivalent for this food in Europe, the closest would be ravioli, though the only similarity is their appearance. Nothing tastes like pelmeni.
Thank you for visiting!
* We only accept PayPal payment
We ship to PayPal's address ONLY. Please make sure your address in PayPal is matched with your shipping address before you pay.
* We ship within 1-business days after receiving payment. Please be aware that weekends are not business days
* We always post items out via www.ukrposhta.com register airmail; it takes 10-15 working days on average to delivery items to buyer.
* International Buyers ? Please Note:
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer responsibility.
- Please check with your country customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/buying.
If you have any question or problem, please kindly contact us before you leave neutral or negative feedback. We will try our best to resolve the problems and we will service every customer as well as we can.
If you are satisfied with our service and items, please kindly leave 5 stars positive feedback to us. Feedback is the most important for us.
Tel +380972830944 UKRAINE
Items must be returned within 7 days . Refund will be given as Money back. Refund policy details: null