Includes recipes, photos, & video tips from
Pillsbury's Complete Cookbook
Have ingredients in the fridge but just don't know what to make? Tell
Cook'n what items you have on hand and it will instantly suggest several
delicious and nutritious recipes. Make mealtime simple with the power of
Cook'n software and recipes from America's most trust source, Pillsbury's
The world of cooking is ever-changing, but one constant is a trusted name that
is synonymous with cooking - Pillsbury. Now you can access Pillsbury's best
recipes on America's favorite Recipe Organizer with the new Cook'n with
Known for "America's most trusted kitchens", Pillsbury has set the
standard for cooking by offering high-quality recipes and food products for
generations. Combined with the power of Cook'n software, you can now access all
the recipes from Pillsbury's Complete Cookbook on your computer. Browse
hundreds of mouth-watering food photos with the click of your mouse. And, learn
valuable new preparation techniques with helpful video clips. Planning mealtime
has never been easier!
Loaded with over 1,000 recipes and 220 full-color photographs, this collection
includes everything from appetizers and beverages to candies, cookies and
desserts. Using Cook'n with Pillsbury, you can plan a complete family-sized meal
or whip up some delicious cookies for a treat.
- MasterCook text file import!
- Full installation option to run without
- "Clean" shopping list (no brands)
- Improved, easy-to-use menus and buttons, and more!
Menu Management Made Easy!
The Cook'n Software Engine is an easy-to-use program that makes organizing
recipes using your home computer a snap. Cook'n is five products in one:
- Search thousands of recipes in seconds
- View hundreds of full color photos
- Download recipes from internet
- Simply tell Cook'n what ingredients you
have on hand and in seconds, Cook'n will suggest several delicious
recipes. Or, use Cook'n's exclusive "Recipe Browser" feature and
page through pictures of finished dishes to look for ideas.
- Download new recipes every week from this
web site. You can also import recipes from other web sites or
other cooking software.
- You can even download recipes from Cook'n to your Palm Handheld device
for easy access in the kitchen!
- Add your own recipes
- Adjust recipe serving sizes
- Print recipes on 3x5 and 4x6 cards or on an 8.5x11 sheet
- E-mail recipes to friends
- Organizing your family recipe collection
in the computer is easy with Cook'n. You already know how to put
in your recipes, that's because Cook'n's recipe window looks just
like a recipe card. And, "Quick-Fill" editing does much of the
typing for you.
- Cook'n has simple cookbook-like chapters
and categories that make it easy to find your recipes fast.
- Cook'n's Recipe Manager makes
entertaining a snap. Simply select the number of guests you will
be serving and enter it into your favorite recipe. Cook'n
calculates the new ingredient amounts for you. No more of that
- Sharing recipes is easy. Print recipes on pre-formatted 3x5 or 4x6
cards, or just have Cook'n e-mail recipes to a friend. Cook'n can also
share recipes with the Palm Pilot.
Build your own weekly and
monthly menus Drag and drop meals to make your menus Combine
recipes and food items to make complete meals. Then, drag and drop
meals to make your own weekly or monthly menus.
Menu planning instructions
teach you how to cut prep time in half by using dove-tailing
techniques when preparing your menus. Menu Planning has never been
Grocery Shopping Assistant
- Compiles your family's shopping list automatically
- Organizes shopping list items by aisle
- Converts to package sizes (ie; tablespoon tomato paste to 8 oz. cans)
- Calculates your grocery cost
- Cook'n automatically combines the food on
your menus and makes a grocery shopping list. It even converts
tablespoons of tomato paste to 8 oz. cans! Cook'n organizes your
shopping list by aisle to save you time at the store.
- Cook'n also calculates the approximate cost of your shopping list. You
can even download your shopping list to a PalmPilot organizer for easy
access in the store.
Personal Home Nutritionist
- Analyze the nutritional elements of recipes and menus (even the ones you
- Choose between brands to satisfy dietary
- Cook'n will analyze the nutritional value
of any recipe or menu (even the ones you add!). You don't have to
be a nutritionist to understand it either -- that's because Cook'n
nutrition facts window looks just like the label on a can.
- Cook'n has nutrition facts from the
labels of 10,000 food products. You can choose between different
brands to see what the nutritional effect is. Stop the guesswork
among different brands and know which one is most appropriate for
- Now you can plan menus based on dietary needs and tastes. Prepare one
delicious meal for the entire family.
- Windows Me, 2000, NT, or XP.Vista
- Pentium processor or better
- 8MB of RAM
- 10MB Hard Disk Space
- 2X CD-ROM Drive
Software pictured here is
represented by the packaging for easier viewing. You will receive
actual software on CD.
Product images may differ from actual product appearance.