Look at all you can learn from this PDF ebook:
There are many reasons why we get into debt, sometimes it just
creeps up on us and other times you just take on too much! One of
the main reasons most people are in debt today is due to the rise in
the housing market and the fact that it is so easy to obtain credit.
Take credit cards for instance, they lead you into a false sense of
security whereby they offer you a 0% interest rate over a period of
three, six and sometimes even twelve months, then when the 0%
interest period is finished they hit you with the standard credit card rate, which can be anywhere between 10 ? 20%
Using your credit card and paying the minimum off every month can
only spell disaster. Paying the minimum payment hardly ever
decreases the amount you have paid off the balance? This is due to
the amount of interest charged to the card after the payment is
made. Also if you keep on spending, you will soon find yourself with
a huge bill, a huge minimum payment and a huge amount of
interest every month.
The same applies to the high street store card? These cards work
almost the same as a credit card but after the initial welcome period
or special offer, the interest rockets and you find yourself with an
When you eventually realize that your debt is getting away from
you, and managing your bills is not as easy as it used to be. You
turn to the bank for a loan, or get another credit card to pay off the
old card. At this point, we see who is on a downward spiral and who
is not? The sensible ones among us will consolidate all debt and
take loosing control of debt a lesson learned. The not so sensible
ones will consolidate, and then revert back to using their cards once
more, thus doubling their current debt to out of control proportions.
- Only PayPal is Accepted
- Payment is required within 3 days or item will be relisted and negative feedback left.
- Item will be shipped within 2 business days of receiving full payment
- Shipping within the 48 Contiguous United States ONLY
- No International Shipping
- No Delivery to Alaska or Hawaii
- Paypal Confirmed Addresses Only
- Items Will be Shipped by United States Postal Service Media and/or First Class Mail within 2 Business days of receiving full payment
- This Item is on CD and shipped in a padded envelope
- This Item is Brand New
- NO RETURNS are Accepted for this Listing
Terms Of Sale
Attention eBay Staff: I am an Authorized Reseller of this product and also the copyright holder or I have resale rights to this ebook or item. Full Resell Rights are Granted by the copyright owners to sell these E-books with Resell Rights or Master Resell Rights Granted! This ad complies with all eBay rules and regulations.
"I will send this item by postal mail. Sending this item by email or by any other digital delivery method is not allowed and violates eBay policy."
You will receive this book on CD.
This ebook is in pdf format and easily transferable to any ebook reader, laptop or desktop. We've not had any problems with my library and have 1000's of ebooks. Please contact us if you have a problem with the CD.
eBooks are books that are available in digital format. eBooks are not meant to replace paper books. Instead, eBooks provide an alternate reading choice for lovers of technology. eBooks offer a new dimension to the written word, allowing books to be distributed and enjoyed so much more easily.
Our eBooks are ordered online and delivered on CD. eBooks have many features that traditional paper books may be missing:
- You can search through the text for a specific word or phrase
- You can carry eBooks with you on your mobile device or smartphone
- You can shrink or enlarge the text size
- You can add digital bookmarks
- You get instantaneous delivery
- You help the environment by not using paper or requiring packaging