-Your cart is empty.-
PoliciesShipping: We ship to US addresses only from any of our available carriers.
Tax: We do not charge sales tax on orders shipped out of state. If applicable, sales tax will be added to your order during Checkout.
1. Any claims of shortage must be reported within four days after receipt of shipment. All other claims must be made within 10 days after receipt of shipment.
2. No returns after 30 days.
3. Exchange or credit only, no refunds.
4. No returns accepted without prior authorization and all returns must have a Valley Ink & Printing Supplies Authorization Number (RA#) clearly marked on the outside of the package.
5. All returns must be shipped prepaid.
6. All returns subject to a 30% restocking/inspection charge.
7. All defective items returned for replacement only.
8. All products will be replaced if defective in manufacture, labeling or packaging; except for such replacement the sale of products is without liability and seller shall not be liable for any damages, consequential or otherwise.
9. SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS indicated by four stars (****) preceding the description are not returnable under any circumstances. NO EXCEPTIONS. We may require a 50% deposit on all SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS.
10. Electrical items are non-returnable under any circumstances. NO EXCEPTIONS.
11. Prices subject to change without notice.
UNAUTHORIZED RETURNS AND/OR RETURNS THAT DO NOT ADHERE TO THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE REFUSED AND RETURNED TO SENDER
Product Warranties and Remedies: Valley Ink & Printing Supplies (VIPS) warrants that, at the time of shipment, the goods covered hereby are in accordance with their manufacturer’s specifications, but makes no other warranty with respect to such products. VIPS agrees, as VIPS shall elect, to credit the account of Buyer or replace without charge to Buyer all goods which at the time of delivery are not in such condition, but only if Buyer returns such goods within 30 days from the date of delivery, in original package and condition of delivery, without their numbers or any part thereof altered, defaced, or removed, to VIPS accompanied by a specification in writing of the defects involved. In no event shall VIPS’s liability hereunder exceed the Buyer’s purchase price. Buyer shall notify VIPS in each instance when Buyer intends to return goods which Buyer believes are not in accordance with such original condition and VIPS shall be entitled to examine such goods. Final inspections and conclusive determination whether goods are in accordance with such original condition shall be based upon the manufacturer’s final determination. VIPS’S SOLE LIABILITY SHALL BE TO CREDIT THE ACCOUNT OF BUYER OR TO REPLACE GOODS WHICH ARE NOT IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH ORIGINAL CONDITION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE TERMS HEREOF AND IN NO EVENT SHALL VIPS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGE OF ANY KIND. The foregoing remedy as provided herein shall be the sole and exclusive remedy of the Buyer. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW), INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THOSE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED FOR ON THE FACE HEREOF. VIPS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DUE TO DELAY IN DELIVERIES, SERVICE, USE OF EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PERFORMANCE AS SPECIFIED IN THIS AGREEMENT AND SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES.
Contact: We value your feedback. Please contact us with any questions or comments.