The Porsche 993 Turbo S Cabriolet is ranked # 5 on the rarest Porsche list.
With only 14 originals made and 1 of them selling recently for $1.5 million usd
If you are a million or so short of owning an original
we have the perfect solution for you in this exclusive Porsche we are offering
that is sure to increase in value and be admired by Porsche enthusiasts for decades to come....
We call this a Super Turbo because it is 6 inches wider front and rear than a factory Turbo.
1974 Base 911 with a 993 Super Turbo Widebody conversion.
- Lamborghini Bianco white paint
- 993 style widebody conversion with 993 Turbo S wing, 993 mirrors and 993 door handles, 993 Turbo S front ducts
- Rebuilt 2.7 motor with RS 2.9 compression (only 1000 miles since rebuild) has more juice than a 2.7 for sure
- 19x8.5 and 10" wheels with 245/35-19 and 285/30-19 Dunlops Tires (has spacers front and rear to fill out the flares)
- Interior was redone at some point with 996 Seats, RS door panels, Red Guages, Dino wheel, it is nice I would give it at least an 8 out of 10
- there is an Alpine CD head unit but the face is missing, luckily stereos are very cheap these days
- Brand new 993 style softop March 2019
- there are a few chips and cracks in the paint (paint imperfections fixed March 2019)
- new Koni shocks set on softest setting has a very nice ride, tight, but smooth and comfortable.
- custom dual 993 style exhaust, SSI Heat Exchangers, cross drilled brake rotors...
- Shop is giving car a fresh Tuneup, oil change etc. May 2019
Breakdown of the build costs:
- 1974 Porsche 911 base car- $12,000.- (at the time, now it would be at least 24k)
- 993 SuperTurbo widebody kit - $4995.-
- 993 Turbo S wing- $1895.-
- Porsche 993 lights package- $1995.-
- 993 electric mirrors- $595.-
- 993 style door handles- $395.-
- Conversion installation and paint- $9995.-
- Carbon fiber under fenders and rear quarters- $995.-
- Cabrio top- $2500.-
- Targa to cabrio conversion labor- $3000-
- Leather interior- $3995.-
- custom guages and sterring wheel- $795.-
- 19" mesh wheels- $1895.-
- wheel spacers- $395.-
- Dunlops tires- $995.-
- Koni Sport shocks- $1260.-
- (2.7) engine rebuild- $9995.-
- new or rebuilt alternator, starter, regulator, airbox, fuel tank, gas lines, plug wires, distibutor- $1995.-
- Stainless ultra flow dual exhaust- $695.-
- SSI stainess heat exchangers / headers- $995.-
Total invested- $61,380.00
(I know ouch, bad for me, good for you, though, right...)
If you have never done a custom car build you can't imagine how quickly things add up
not to mention the years of bouncing the car around from shop to shop to get it completed.
I have done my best to describe this vehicle, keep in mind it is a custom conversion on a 1974 911, so there may be something or things
that I have missed, there is no warranty included or implied and the vehicle is being sold in "As Is" condition.
$1500.- non refundable deposit due with 24 hours of auction completion, balance due within 10 days of auction completion.
I have decent shipping connections in the USA or worldwide, if you are looking for a ship / transport price
just message me and let me know where you are located, I will get a ship quote for you.
if you need a loan you can check out JJ best online
they loan on custom cars, classics etc. where most banks do not.