When ordering this product, you must fill out the form at the bottom of this product description and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can choose for a cd to be mailed to you, or chose "digital" for electronic files (via email or Drop Box).
HIS English Student Books Volume LicensingLicensing of HIS English Student Books
SummaryThis licensing brief addresses the terms and conditions of the license agreement and addresses the most commonly asked questions about HIS English volume licensing.
Licensing HIS English Student BooksLicensing for HIS English Student Books allows the end user to print a paper copy of one complete set of the HIS English Student Books (with or without the Reading Practice Supplement for John).
The Student Books are now available on CD in PDF format. There are two versions available, which can be formatted for A4 or 8-1/2 X 11 paper.
1 complete set: Levels 1, 2 and 3 with the
Reading Practice Supplement for John included
1 complete set: Levels 1, 2 and 3 without any
Reading Practice Supplements
A single license allows the end user to create one paper copy of a complete set of the HIS English Student Books (either version).
License pricing is based on the number of Student books you want to duplicate. Licenses are sold in packages.
Package A – 25 copies of any level - $25.00/package
Package B – 50 copies of any level - $35.00/package
Package C – 100 copies of any level - $50.00/package
An individual would like to duplicate 10 Level 1 Student Books, 20 Level 2 Student Books and 10 Level 3 Student books. Then, you are duplicating a total of 40 books. The individual would then purchase a single Package B. In the future, this individual can lawfully duplicate 10 additional books of any level.
An organization would like to duplicate 125 Level 1 Student Books. The organization would need to designate an individual to be a Volume Licensing Designee. The individual could then do any of the following:
1) Purchase a Package A ($25.00) and a Package C ($50.00) totaling 125 copies costing $75.00.
2) Purchase a Package B ($35.00) and a Package C ($50.00) totaling 150 copies costing $85.00. In the future, this individual can lawfully duplicate an additional 25 books of any level.
3) Purchase two of Package C ($50.00/package) totaling 200 copies costing $100. In the future, this individual can lawfully duplicate an additional 75 books of any level.
When additional copies are needed, you simply order more packages.
License Agreement Terms and Conditions:
Organizations are required to designate a Volume Licensing Designee. This individual is responsible for adhering to the Terms and Conditions stated below.
The Licensing Designee agrees to:
- Abide by US copyright laws, therefore not duplicating Student Book files for any entity or person other than outlined in the agreement.
- Duplicate no more copies of the Student Books than the quantity licensed.
- Not make any modifications to the Student Book files or originals.
- Include the Title page, Copyright Page and the Bibliography with each Student Book duplicated (whether in whole or in part)
- Not to distribute the Student Books for profit. This license does not constitute the right to be a reseller or distributor of HIS English Student Books.Participants who use the Student Books may be charged a fee to cover the costs of duplicating the materials.
- Not reproduce, in part or whole, or transmit any part of these publications in any form by any means, electronic, mechanical, recording or otherwise except for the limited number of duplications authorized by this licensing agreement.
HIS English assumes no responsibility for duplicating errors. Furthermore, HIS English is not responsible for the unauthorized use of Biblical content in locations where such is prohibited.
Pricing is subject to change without notice.
License Designee Agreement
To order a Student Books CD, complete the following agreement and scan and email to email@example.com
Organization (Optional): ________________________________
Address 1: ___________________________________________
Address 2 (Optional): __________________________________
Zip/Postal Code: ______________________________________
I hereby agree to the terms and conditions laid out in this brief.